Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God. Since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:7, 11)
At the center of Christian life is community—a community of mutual love, respect, and support. We celebrate and have fun together, cry and comfort one another, and listen to and care for each other.
There are fellowship opportunities regularly, including at least one special opportunity a month.
- Breakfast at 8:15am on Sundays with Lively Worship; Lunch at 11:45am on Sundays with Christian Education (so, every week should be breakfast or lunch)
- Family Movie Event, December 9th, 6pm
- Parents' Night Out, December 16th, 5pm-8pm
- New Neighbor Visits, December 18th, 12pm
- Christmas Caroling, December 19th, 6pm
- Highlandtown Holiday Party, December 19th, 7pm
- Christmas Eve Desserts, December 24th, 6pm
We help to coordinate visits to new neighbors, alongside our partners with the Highlandtown Community Association and the Patterson Park Neighborhood Association. If you would like to be part of that work (baking cookies, knocking on doors to say hello and drop off information along with cookies), please contact Pastor Mark at Lsmparker at gmail.