Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God. Since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:7, 11)
At the center of Christian life is community—a community of mutual love, respect, and support. We celebrate and have fun together, cry and comfort one another, and listen to and care for each other.
There are fellowship opportunities regularly, including at least one special opportunity a month.
- Food & Conversation after worship every Sunday
- Pick-Up Basketball, Sundays, 2pm-4pm
- Baseball with Jimmy, Saturday, June 1st, 4pm
- Neighborhood Crab Feast, Sunday, June 23rd, 12:15-3:30pm
- Orioles Baseball Game, Friday, June 28th, 7pm
In addition, we are proud to host the Green Globe Theatre and all of their productions on our stage. Check out their website for upcoming shows!