Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God. Since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:7, 11)
At the center of Christian life is community—a community of mutual love, respect, and support. We celebrate and have fun together, cry and comfort one another, and listen to and care for each other.
There are fellowship opportunities regularly, including at least one special opportunity a month.
- Food & Conversation after worship every Sunday
- Family friendly movie night, October 27th, 6pm
- Reformation Festival at Zion Lutheran Church, October 28th, 1-4pm
- Sour Beef & German Brews Event, October 29th, 1-4pm
- Game Night at Monument City, November 14th, 6-9pm
- Neighborhood Thanksgiving Eve Celebration