Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God. Since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. (1 John 4:7, 11)
At the center of Christian life is community—a community of mutual love, respect, and support. We celebrate and have fun together, cry and comfort one another, and listen to and care for each other.
There are fellowship opportunities regularly, including at least one special opportunity a month.
- Food & Conversation after worship every Sunday
- Ascension Crabcake Dinner & Worship, May 22nd, Christ Lutheran Church, 6pm
- Baseball Game with Jimmy, June 6th, 7pm
- Day Trip to the African American Heritage Museum, June 24th, 9am-4pm
- Neighborhood Crab Feast, June 25th, Noon to 3pm